IT Workstream Lead
Headcount Solutions is resourcing an IT Workstream Lead for our client’s biotech expansion in Leinster. Reporting to the site’s Automation and IT Technical Lead, this person will drive the development and provision of all IT active equipment. The candidate will be required to work closely with team members both global and local, with responsibility for the full Automation and IT scope, and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems, on which the hardware and AV components will rely.
· Manage the provision and configuration of Shop Floor Hardware components such as HMI’s, OIT’s, Label Printers, Bar Code Scanners, and other hardware devices required in manufacturing or support areas.
· Work with each workstream lead to understand and capture their IT requirements and assist in the provision of same.
· Liaising with the global Unified Communication team, lead the development, configuration and installation of the audio visual requirements of conference/meeting rooms, IDEA centre, etc.
· Ensure the appropriate quality documents, such as Quality Assurance (QAPs) Test Plans, Quality Assurance Summary Reports (QASR) are in place, aligned with the qualification strategy of the project.
· Assess the needs of the process, applications, environment, and users, to develop a shop floor hardware infrastructure for use in a sterile manufacturing facility and supporting areas.
· Develop Software Development Life Cycle deliverables to ensure consistent implementation of hardware devices and audio visual components.
· Provide input to the development of realistic project schedules and document trackers.
· Work closely with suppliers / integrators to ensure compliance with client’s standards
· Liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties in relation to Automation and IT validation requirements.
· Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Expert knowledge of GAMP5.
· Strong experience in one or all the following systems: SAP, Werum PasX, OSI PI.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or, alternatively, please forward details in strict confidence to [email protected]