Headcount Solutions is seeking an experienced EHS Lead to join this leading global fortune 500 company. As the Health and Safety lead you will be responsible for promoting and delivering a safe working environment for all site based personal and deliver training modules when required.
EHS Safety lead Responsibilities:
· Perform the work with the utmost regard for the safety and health of site personnel.
· Understand, comply with, and enforce all safety regulations and guidelines while on company or customer property. Report & track any accident, incident and near miss.
· Prepare and get approval of the annual site Safety Program. Communicate and implement the same.
· Ensure that the facility operations are compliant with HSE policies and standards and to HSE regulatory requirements
· Prepare and conduct monthly safety meetings with all personnel. Solicit safety suggestions and coordinate the actions to resolve these issues.
· Program Champion for all HSE initiatives at the site level
· Establish a monthly inspection schedule of primary safety equipment for the operation. This includes fire extinguishers, safety showers, eye wash stations and ER equipment as necessary.
· Establish a monthly plant safety inspection program that includes all personnel.
· Administer and annually review the local Emergency Action Plan including with all site personnel
· Document and investigate all lost time, recordable, and near miss accidents occurring at the site. Coordinate the completion of any CAPA identified.
· Administer the local and EU mandated Hazard Communication Program or equivalent.
· Administer safety rules and guidelines to contractors working on property.
· Administer all locally mandated environmental/safety programs according to the guidelines established by local and EU regulations, if required.
· Responsible as HSE representative for Safe Work Permit process.
· Assist site Manager with reporting, training and general site admin requirements.
· Review new product requests. Ensure appropriate evaluation and update of the Job Hazard Analysis takes place for the functional areas impacted.
· Monitor and disseminate corporate, and regionally issued regulations to the personnel as necessary.
· Participate to HAZOP’s and FMEA’s on processes and products as required.
· Review and approve the purchase of all safety-related items for the site.
· Perform the role of Emergency Response Team Coordinator
· Bachelors diploma/degree in Engineering/Chemistry/Safety or related fields with IOSH/NEBOSH accreditation or at least 5 years of experience (or combination of education and experience) and in-depth knowledge of the semiconductor operations
· Problem solving skills (ability to perform investigations, 5-Why, “What if” studies, audits, MBPS, AAR, BAR, failure analysis, etc).
· Strong interpersonal skills to direct and effectively train and lead others, and to interface effectively with customers
· Very good verbal and written communication skills