Headcount Solutions is currently assisting a leading International manufacturer of cutting-edge air purification equipment. We are now looking for an experienced Senior Manufacturing Engineer to support the process from product design and development, through to manufacturing and production.
Working with the contract manufacturers, you will also be tasked with improving product manufacturing efficiencies. With a facilities across Ireland this position will also lead and support the US operations. You will also be required to work remotely based on the current restrictions.
The products utilize a proprietary ionization technology that provides high tech solutions to the commercial, industrial, and institutional markets.
This position represents an opportunity to join a growing company in an expanding industry and be on the forefront of green technologies.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ownership of technical documentation, including drawings, bill of materials, instructions for use, specification sheets, assembly instructions and any other document in the Design Master Record of all products produced.
· Liaison with third party contract manufacturers ensuring that products are manufactured as per specification and according to certifications granted.
· Work in collaboration with Research & Development team based in Dublin, Ireland, supporting the implementation of Engineering Change Notifications.
· Support US and International Operations teams providing technical information required, receiving, and inspecting returned products.
· Support operations staff who specify and purchase equipment components to support production run schedules
· Work in collaboration with Quality Department and R&D, based in Dublin, Ireland, to maintain current product listings and initiate new projects as they become necessary
· Be the subject matter expert on the technology and products, guiding and supporting other departments and manufacturers as needed.
· 6-8 years plus of engineering experience with some supervisory and project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and complete several projects simultaneously.
· Knowledge of current manufacturing practices and industry standards.
· Experience would be beneficial in the HVAC industry a distinct advantage – Air or Fan based products
· Competent in the use of computer aided design tools.
· Knowledge of electronics and electrical engineering systems including transformers and circuit boards
· Knowledge of instrumentation and control systems
· BS in Engineering required
· Strong written and communication skills and computer skills (Word, Excel, email)
· Basic financial skills (gross margin calculations, profit and loss statements, etc.)
· Must be able to travel
For immediate consideration, please contact Andy Litchfield (Dublin, Ireland) – [email protected] +353 86 0482656