The Laboratory systems integration Specialist has the responsibility for managing and executing projects primarily related to integrating laboratory standalone systems with other software including LIMS and Empower without direct supervision. This includes managing and completing projects from end to end.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within a dynamic pharmaceutical multinational
· Management of Lab projects for instrument integration from end to end including the physical execution of the project requirements
· An efficient support to all departments at including QC Microbiology, Quality Control and Quality Operations lab for issues pertaining to LIMS and Instrument integration and to be a subject matter expert for these areas.
· Deliver training to all employees on the integrated systems.
· Development and testing of LIMS static data builds. Create LIMS static data standard in relation to instrument integration
· Represent the site in relation to Laboratoy systems and implementation in conjunction with global teams.
· Management of system Change Controls.
· Provide subject matter expertise in relation to Laboratory Systems.
· Actively identifies and progresses continuous improvement opportunities. Ensures strict adherence to site policies/procedure and good manufacturing practices.
· Interpret customer needs, assess requirements and identify solutions to non-standard requests.
· Acts a LIMS Site Administrator providing support to the relevant departments.
Experience and Education
· Bachelors Degree or higher preferred; ideally in Science/IT or a closely related discipline
· Considerable experience and critical skills in the area of expertise that add value to the business; ideally in Laboratory Systems setting. Preferably Lab IT, Instrument Integration and LIMS.
· Change Management Skills (CEM) with continuous improvements.
· Excellent knowledge and experience of LIMS and Lab Instrumentation.
· Knowledge of regulatory/ code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
· Empower knowledge and experience is desired
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job related computer applications required
· Laboratory Quality System
· Report, standards, policy writing skills required