Headcount Solutions is seeking a Document Coordinator for Dublin-based projects at sites.
This role will be to establish and manage Electronic Documentation Management System (Including Drawing Management system) in preparation for Project Documentation Turnover.
The selected candidate will also be responsible for developing new drawings and amending existing drawings to reflect as-built conditions in the field.
· Support set-up and implementation of Electronic Documentation Management System.
· Establish EDMS Standards and Procedures.
· Ensure that all architectural, electrical, mechanical, civil, instrumentation, general layout drawings are
at the correct revision.
· Ensure that all change management updates are captured and reflected on the appropriate
· Ensure that documentation and drawing packages issued from projects are correct.
· Ensure compliance for all standards and procedures that fall under the responsibility of the
· Assist with the development of draughting and documentation staff as required.
· Ensure all documentation and drawings are stored correctly in electronic and paper format and that all
drawings issued and received by the department.
· Carrying as-built surveys of existing P&ID drawings and ensure current drawings reflect the as-built site conditions.
· Play an active role in the Documentation and CAD Standards/Standard Operating Procedures input.
· 7+ years Industry Experience with 2+ years working in a similar role.
· Minimum of Higher National Diploma or Higher National Certificate qualification in Engineering
· Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements and current Health & Safety Regulations
· Experience with 3D modelling software packages.
· Demonstrated capability to communicate effectively across multiple teams
· Project Management experience an advantage.