Headcount Solutions is seeking an EHS Officer for pharma site in Dublin. This is a projects role where the EHS Officer will provide assessment and review of projects from an environmental and safety perspective on an API site to act as the client representative on the projects.
Job Role & Responsibilities :
· Assessment and review of projects from an environmental and safety perspective – setting out clear requirements for the project team at the planning stage and to take part in continued stakeholder discussions.
· Detailed understanding on environmental and safety legislation required. All activities to be undertaken in a compliant manner.
· Assess projects through Trackwise change control system.
· Liaise with the EPA/HSA as required per client duties.
· Identification of key environmental and safety requirements for the URS development stage of the project.
· Construction projects are taking place in GMP and non GMP areas. Experience required of working in a pharmaceutical API plant with IE licence. Detailed knowledge of containment requirements and waste requirements needed.
· Review and guidance for contractors in development of Environmental and Waste Plans.
· Review of Preliminary Health and Safety plans, design risk assessments, construction method statements required.
· Science/Engineering Degree essential. Safety/Environmental postgraduate masters preferable.
· Minimum of 8-10 years environmental and safety compliance experience working in a compliance/projects roles within manufacturing pharmaceutical environment (preferably in a cGMP environment and on a site with an IPC licence).
· Strong knowledge of Environmental and Safety Legislation/Regulation and current best practice.
· Proven track record of maintaining environmental and safety compliance in a pharmaceutical company. Ability to clearly communicate the requirements of situations.
· Ability to provide guidance and advice to other stakeholders on site to ensure compliance.
· Ability to work effectively using own initiative.
· Excellent Communication Skills required.
· Excellent teamwork skills.
· Solid problem solving / critical thinking skills.
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to [email protected]