Headcount Solutions is now working with an innovative med-tech organisation who is seeking a project manager / programme manager to manage multiple projects across the R&D department.
You will be working alongside a discipline team of engineers including electronic hardware engineers, electrical engineers and mechanical engineers to support existing products and to support the development of the companies’ next generation of products.
This role will be responsible for :
· Meeting strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities
· Develop a deep understanding of the products and technology. Project Manage the successful delivery of technology projects in working with the engineering team and third parties.
· Manage the full lifecycle from initial design through to deployment to production and handover.
· Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
· Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
· Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
· Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones
· Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
· Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
· Must have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years hands-on experience managing mid-to-large scale projects.
· Certified PMP, PMI, Scrum Master
· Experience working within a formal methodology (Six Sigma, Agile, etc.)
· Experience with assessing, analyzing and resolving complicated issues, and relaying that complexity into simple and concise communication
· Experience building connections with cross-functional partners and team members through effective communication and collaboration, while delivering results in a goal-oriented environment
· Innovative thinking, where new and untested solutions are proposed, demonstrated and implemented regularly.
· Experience with new product introduction (NPI) and technology transfer best practice and tools
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written.