Headcount Solutions is working with a US based manufacturer of high spec equipment to the semiconductor industry. Due to rapid growth they are significantly growing their site based team here in Ireland and are now looking to appoint a HR Site Administrator to support the Human Resources Division. Would suit a graduate in HR or recently qualified with a CIPD qualification, and 12 months plus experience.
Essential job responsibilities
● Provide consultative approach with site manager and employees in answering questions regarding general Human Resources requests, including HR policies, annual leave, absence management, and employment verifications.
● Work closely with payroll and HR in processing all new hires, terminations and personnel changes, accurately and in a timely manner.
● Analyze current HR processes / procedures. Recommend, and drive process improvements by creating flow diagrams, etc. and other tools as applicable.
● The ideal candidate will lead and/or participate in critical projects such as talent management & talent acquisition continuous improvement exercises, etc.
● Assist the Human Resources department in providing solutions to problems as they arise and provide support as needed.
● Assists with various HR activities such as new hire induction, performance appraisals, facilitating employee exits, unemployment claims processing, and any other activities as may be assigned.
● Support Site Manager with site administration tasks such as internal and external monthly reporting, maintaining office supplies, and any other administrative activities as may be assigned.
● Support Site Manager in review of employee training requirements and as needed assist in providing onsite training.
Education And/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
● CIPD or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred
● At least 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources or Administration.
● Must be flexible to changing work and priorities.
● Strong organizational & Project Management skills.