Headcount Solutions is seeking a Maintenance System Administrator for Dublin-based projects, primarily at sites.
· Support the technical aspects of engineering / maintenance activities
· CMMS change management, data management and document collection.
· Generate reports and metrics on maintenance systems management KPIs for multiple departments.
· Assist with equipment record management
· Uploading spare parts and Bill of Material.
· Assist and comply with change control procedure.
· Complete accuracy reviews of the equipment record and maintenance plans,
· Collect information and write SOP’s, route for review and approval via Documentation Management System.
· Write Training Documents / Manuals with input from equipment owners, engineers and vendors.
· Schedule and organise review meetings.
· Liaising with Engineering Document Management and assist with the maintenance of this system.
· Strong understanding of standard software applications, MS Word Excel, Access and, ideally, Sharepoint
· Experience with using SAP or similar software is advantageous
· Knowledge of GMP requirements in an engineering environment
· Experience with reporting on maintenance management systems is highly desirable.