Headcount Solutions is seeking a Process/Mechanical Engineer for our client’s biopharma facility in Dublin. This person will support the design team in the execution of a Fill/Finish project. The primary area of responsibility shall be design support to the Design Manager in the areas of Utility and HVAC design.
The role will be Dublin based, with remote working requirements initially based on Covid constraints.
Duration 12 months minimum.
· Support the design team in its efforts associated with the Fill/Finish Facility.
· Lead the design reviews in the area of P&ID’s, AF&ID’s, HAZOP’s, GMP Reviews etc.
· Participate in cross functional package, area, or overall design team reviews as required in support of the client’s overall design goals and expectations for the project.
· Participate in design reviews, model reviews, etc., and to input on technical elements of the design.
· Expedite, coordinate and compile client’s comments at reviews and to follow up closure during the deign process.
· Execute P&ID, URS, Specification and other reviews associated with the Fil/Finish project as requested by the Design Manager.
· Provide input and assistance to both Automation and CQV in relation to the overall design.
· Participate in the design reviews and specifications review of any Vendor Package Equipment as requested.
· Provide assistance in the execution FAT’s / SAT / CQV activities at various locations as required.
· Degree level qualification in chemical, and/or mechanical engineering, or equivalent.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in GMP pharmaceutical design / build / commission / start-up with direct responsibility for Engineering Documentation, Project Execution or Facility Design.
· Experience with design, construction or commissioning of pharmaceutical facilities such as a drug substance, drug product or fill/finished facility.
· Experience of executing project with both a utilities (plant utilities and clean utilities) and HVAC.
· Experience of Validation /Verification of GMP equipment or processes would be beneficial.
· Demonstrated ability to organize and lead a multifunctional team in support of defined objectives.
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to [email protected]