Headcount Solutions is seeking a Process/Product Development Lead for our client’s biotech facility in Dublin.
The Product Lead–Process Development will report to the Senior Manager Process Development in our client’s Portfolio Management and Delivery group and will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product team in a matrix organisation to deliver new technologies and products to our client’s facility.
· Manage and develop product lifecycle management programs (multiple products).
· Assist in developing long term site product vision and strategy.
· Serve as main point of contact for global operations leads (GOLs) & product delivery teams (PDTs).
· Ensure that site’s needs are presented and prioritized appropriately at site and global level.
· Build and manage the relationship with the product & process knowledge SMEs at network and site level.
· Develop site product risks and implements plans to remediate risks.
· Make critical decisions and provide Process Transfer Technical Leadership on the cross-functional Tech Transfer/NPI project team and at Technology Development and Transfer Governance Forums
· Engage at site product governance meetings.
· Ensure changes to global product roadmap and contract books are fed back to site through Product governance and prioritized appropriately.
· Support new product/market launch.
· Technical Degree and/or Masters’ or equivalent
· 7-10 years in biopharma/pharma industry with experience in a leadership role engaging with site SMEs and managers, and global functions.
· Strong understanding of current GMP regulations and industry practices & trends.
· A proven track record in the ability to transfer goals and objectives into measurable plans.
· Strong process and manufacturing background.