Headcount Engineering is seeking up to 4 experience Project Management Engineers to work with a global energy and power based client. The Project Engineers will be tasked with maintaining and delivering various capital projects:
It is essential that the successful candidate(s) be able to demonstrate technical engineering experience from an industry / heavy civils or manufacturing background.
· Control and maintain the master project schedules to allow efficient delivery of projects
· Engage and work with various disciplines within the Project Management team
· Ensure robust analysis and challenge to the project schedules
· Identify critical paths and schedule risks
· Schedule integration and across multiple projects
· Implement project schedule change control, data integrity management, baselining
· As a member of the PMO Delivery team you’ll promote and implement project solutions
· Provide regular programme and project reports, together with analysis on schedule information.
· Identify improvement opportunities.
· 4 years plus experience in a project engineering role and an excellent knowledge of project management processes.
· Be able to demonstrate project experience in excess of >€1m
· Knowledge of project scheduling software – P6, MS Project
· Experience and ability to work on a number of projects at the same time
· Ability to work within a team structure
· Superb written and spoken English
· Able to work in Ireland without any restrictions
For immediate consideration, please contact Andy on 086 0482656 or email your CV in strict confidence together with a covering note outlining your relevant experience.