Headcount Solutions is sourcing Project Managers x2 for our client’s biotech facility in Dublin. Contract duration is a minimum 12 month’s duration. There will be an initial 30 minutes screen interview and a 60 minutes final interview.
· Arrange agreement among the project team, customers, and management on the goals of the project.
· Develop and maintain the project schedule/plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources and responsibilities – to deliver the project, and measure progress against schedule and budget.
· Effectively communicate with everyone involved in the project.
· Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project.
· Execute prudent risk and issue management.
· Maintain Actions/Risk and Decision logs.
· Generate and own the GMP change control.
· Motivate, support and direct project team members to deliver on project plan.
· Lead team meetings and cross functional collaboration.
· Work with resource managers from across the organisation to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time.
· Ability to identify gaps/risks and put appropriate remediation plans in place.
· Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Science).
· 5-8 years of experience (including min of 3yrs as Project Manager) in a Life Science / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Environment.
· MS Office and Project Management Computer skills.
· Experience with Change Control & Document Management Systems.
· A proven track record in the ability to transfer goals and objectives into measurable plans.
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to [email protected]