Headcount are looking for a project scheduler for a client project.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
• Reports to Planning and Scheduling Manager.
• Develop the proper baseline and maintain the Project Schedules to support the Projects being delivered within EMP, Networks and G&T. This includes projects at Concept, Design and Development phases as well as Construction and Commissioning phases.
• Collaborate within the Scheduling team (team is typically 4-5 staff comprising permanent and temporary Scheduling staff)
• Work closely with the Project Managers (PMs) and Project Engineers (PEs) in developing their project schedules and ensuring robust analysis and challenge to the project schedules
• Work closely with PMO especially around the development of WBS/TBS (work/task breakdown structures)
• Identify project schedule risks and address them to the PM and/or PE
• Schedule integration across multiple projects
• Support Project Managers with contractor claims management
• Work with clients to determine and implement solutions to their schedule needs
• Develop and design custom schedule reports
• Provide analysis on schedule information, e.g. negative float & look-ahead reports; what-if analyses
• Identify improvement opportunities pertaining to schedule issues
• Proactively troubleshoot schedule issues and gaps and work issues with stakeholders
• Help with the roll-out of best practice scheduling training solutions to the PM community
• Implement project schedule change control / data integrity management / baselining
• Data import / interface management.