We are currently seeking to recruit a Quality Control Analyst for the Biochemistry & Cell Biology team. The successful candidate will be responsible for Quality Control testing and all associated laboratory activities related to Biochemistry and Cell Biology methods.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career within a state of the art biopharma multinational.
· Perform a variety of routine Biochemistry and Cell Biology analytical testing techniques and associated documentation; including but not limited to ELISA, PCR, Bioassays and Cell Culture, WFI testing and compendial methods in compliance with GMP requirements.
· Review and approve Analytical Testing data.
· Support activities including general lab readiness, audit readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and analytical method technical transfer, verification and validation.
· Be part of a motivated and high performing team.
· Contribute to a continuous improvement environment and bring problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
· Demonstrate a commitment to learning and personal development.
· Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators.
· Operate to the highest standards of Safety, Quality and Compliance.
What skills you will need:
· Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical).
· 2-4 years experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, preferably in relation to ELISA, PCR or Bioassay Analytical Testing.
· Preferably Lean Six Sigma experience.
· Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
· Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
· Flexible and self-motivated.