· Testing of raw materials, in process, stability and finished product samples. Eg Ph,
Appearance, —-Colour, Clarity, Sub Visible Particle testing, Osmolality, Protein Concentration, Polysorbate, Moisture and Device testing.
· Review and authorisation of Lab Data
· Support Analytical Technical Transfer activity testing reports and documentation.
· Document review/updates when required.
· Monitoring of site water and Nitrogen systems.
· Equipment Calibration, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting.
· Method Validation/Verification.
· Laboratory Investigation support
· Assisting in regulatory audits.
Qualifications and Experience
· BSc in a Science related area
· 2- 4 years testing experience within the pharmaceutical industry
· Experienced in a minimum of 4 of the methodologies listed
· Experience in continuous improvement projects would be an advantage
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Strong interpersonal skills
For more information and a full job spec contact Nicola on 087 0622429 or email your CV in the strictest confidence to [email protected]