We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Associate QC specialist to be based on the Dublin site of a leading biopharmaceutical multinational. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Testing of raw materials, in process, stability and finished product samples. Eg Ph, Appearance, Colour, Clarity, Sub Visible Particle testing, Osmolality, Protein Concentration, Polysorbate, Moisture and Device testing.
Review and authorisation of Lab Data
Support Analytical Technical Transfer activity testing reports and documentation.
Document review/updates when required.
Monitoring of site water and Nitrogen systems.
Equipment Calibration, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting.
Training of QC Chemistry Laboratory colleagues.
Laboratory Investigation support
Laboratory Housekeeping and maintaining GMP standards.
Assisting in regulatory audits.
Commitment tracking and follow up
Qualifications and Experience:
• Hold a third level qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology Biotechnology or similar Scientific Subject.
• Have at least 2 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare environment.
• Be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
• Have strong technical writing skills.
• Be detail oriented, self motivated with good troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
• Be a self starter and capable of working on own initiative.
• Strong team work skills.
• Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
• Experience with analytical techniques such as Compendial testing would also be advantageous