Headcount Solutions is seeking a Project / Equipment Engineer for a multinational client’s biopharma facility in Dublin. This person will be responsible for scoping and executing technical projects supporting manufacturing, and also for the qualification of new equipment and implementation of associated reliability and maintenance programs.
· Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
· Working with stakeholders, to scope projects and ensure requirements are satisfied. Project input will span from concept, through design, construction, commissioning, and operation.
· Coordinating the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues prior to qualification and start-up.
· Development and implementation of maintenance programs and spare parts inventory optimization with the introduction of new equipment.
· Development and management of change controls.
· Development of detailed specifications, engineering documents, protocols and SOPs.
· Work in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to Root Cause Investigations and Cross Functional Investigations.
· Collaborate with the System Owners, Maintenance Supervisors & Technicians, Capital Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mech, Elect, or Chem) or relevant experience.
· 5+ years engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology industry / aseptic pharmaceutical environment or Automated Inspection and/or Automated Device Assembly, Labelling and Ancillary processes.
· Process development or technology transfer experience preferred.
· Proven project management experience.
· Strong mechanical capability with hands on experience in a technical role within a high-volume manufacturing environment, is advantageous.
· Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
· Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Change Control & Document Management Systems.