We are sourcing a Senior Program Manager to plan and manage large-scale business MDR programs/projects for a multinational client.
This includes project planning, estimating, execution, implementation and on-going support, working closely with the functional business leads to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives.
This role will take place remotely.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
· Consistently support the PMO (Project Management office) to continuously raise the standard of project leadership and upgrade methodologies.
· Accountable for the successful delivery of multiple simultaneous projects, spanning multiple functional areas and locations.
· Provide clear definition of project scope and deliverables, milestones and timeline, project risks and contingency plans.
· Collaborate with enterprise-wide business leads to build and execute well-structured program/project plans.
· Use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery.
· Provide direction to project resources, monitors efforts, assembles key project
deliverables and identifies issues and risks requiring escalation when reporting project
· Schedule and facilitate project status meetings and advise management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting. Facilitate problem resolution.
· Communicate project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements.
· Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
· Plan, schedule and track project timelines using appropriate tools.
· 10+ years’ experience managing operations or business projects.
· Master’s degree in engineering, business, information systems or related discipline
· Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a
· Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills, particularly at leadership levels.
· Demonstrated ability to lead across multiple business organizations, including global
and enterprise-wide projects.
Experience in a regulated, compliance or quality assurance environment.