An opportunity has arisen for a Senior QC Associate within a Dublin based biopharmaceutical multinational. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to advance their career within a dynamic, fast paced environment.
-Testing of stability and finished product samples. Eg Ph, Appearance, Colour, Clarity,
-Sub Visible Particle testing, Protein Concentration, and Device testing.
-Review and authorisation of Lab Data
-Support Analytical Technical Transfer activity testing reports and documentation.
-Document review/updates when required.
-Monitoring of site water and Nitrogen systems.
-Equipment Calibration, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting.
-Training of QC Chemistry Laboratory colleagues.
-Laboratory Investigation support
-Laboratory Housekeeping and maintaining GLP standards.
-Assisting in regulatory audits.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a third level qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology Biotechnology or similar Scientific Subject.
• Have at least 2 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare environment.
• Be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
• Have strong technical writing skills.
• Be detail oriented, self motivated with good troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
• Be a self starter and capable of working on own initiative.
• Strong team work skills.
• Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
• Experience with analytical techniques such as Compendial testing would also be advantageous