Headcount are seeking several Project Schedulers for leading multinational clients throughout Ireland
These Primavera Schedulers / Planners are required to focus on the major projects programme of delivery across a number of projects and teams.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
· Maintain the Master Project Schedules to support the Projects being delivered.
· Collaborate within the delivery team.
· Work closely with the Project Management teams to ensure robust analysis and challenge to the project schedules.
· Work closely with PMO and the Programme teams
· Work as part of the delivery team to Identify critical paths and schedule risks
· Input into department’s resource utilization reports (as needed)
· Schedule integration across multiple projects
· Implement project schedule change control / data integrity management / baselining.
· Support Project Managers with contractor claims management (as needed)
· Work as part of the delivery team to determine and implement solutions to the schedule.
· Feed information on projects as required for project and program reporting.
· Provide analysis on schedule information, e.g., negative float & look ahead reports
· Identify improvement opportunities in the team on delivery issues.
· Proactively troubleshoot and bring to the attention of the delivery team schedule issues and gaps.
· 3rd. level qualification in Engineering or relevant area
· Formal Project Management qualification
· Expert knowledge of Primavera software and other scheduling software
· 4 + years’ experience in a similar role