Headcount Solutions is seeking several Project Engineers for our multinational client’s medical device manufacturing facility.
· Organizes, manages, and controls projects relating to Engineering retrofits and new line introductions.
· Leads the cross-functional team and manages the development, roll-out, and implementation of all aspects of the retrofit/new line introduction into Operations including ancillary Supply Chain initiatives.
· Coordinates all aspects of the project activities and is responsible for overall project success including FPOs.
· Responsible for facilitating and developing cross functional project plans, timelines, and resource requirements to ensure successful project delivery.
· Assist in determining the budget to support requirements.
· Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements.
· Provide technical support for projects.
· Assist in negotiation with equipment suppliers.
· Propose and implement improvement projects that improve compliance, improve efficiencies, yields or throughputs.
· 3+ years’ experience in relevant project management role.
· Experience in the Healthcare industry.
· Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing, or mechanical engineering.
· Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment.
· Desirable: Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities / Process development experience.