Headcount Solutions are seeking a Safety Officer to join the team
Pharma experience is required
· Review, update and develop Policies and Procedures in line with the most recent SHWW legislation.
· Carry out Site Safety Audits and advise Safety/Project Management on any existing or impending issues.
· Conduct Risk Assessments and enforce preventative measures where necessary.
· Prepare Method Statements on behalf of our Client for submittal to the Project Management Company for approval.
· Monitor and assess Hazardous and Unsafe situations daily.
· Review and update employee Training needs as needed.
· Ensure that Client specific requirements are dealt with, with regard to Documentation.
· Ensure all Mandatory documentation is in place and updated.
· Minimum 5 Years’ experience in a similar role
· Pharma experience is required.
· Construction experience is desirable.
· Clear communicator both orally and written.
· Ability to display initiative.
· Can be fair but strong in developing and maintaining a High Safety standard on the Project.
· Self-motivated, and proactive.
· Good IT skills.
· Proficient in MS Word and Excel.