Headcount Solutions is seeking a number of Maintenance Technicians for our client’s biotechnology facility. This is a 24/7 facility and the Maintenance Technicians will be required to work on a shift rotation.
· Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting process devices, instrumentation and controls in support of vaccine manufacturing.
· Provide effective technical support to Production in all aspects of machine and equipment maintenance, installation and modification; perform detailed maintenance, calibrations, PMs and troubleshooting.
· Maintain process and production equipment, ensuring ongoing preventative maintenance, equipment troubleshooting and repairs to ensure continuous, reliable and repeatable operation of all equipment; drive Total Productive Maintenance.
· Ensure effective management and equipment shutdown scheduling, ensuring resources are available, thereby minimizing downtown.
· Support maintenance planning and preventative maintenance through completion of planned and emergency work orders, calibrations, PMs etc.
· Document maintenance work, including upgrades, made to existing equipment, including preventative maintenance performed and parts used, to ensure appropriate documentation and records of repair history.
· Operate and monitor production support equipment, using MES/DCS and PLC based systems, to ensure optimum equipment uptime and target outputs, whilst facilitating continuous process improvements using Lean Principles.
· Operate, troubleshoot and repair systems which may include CIP, Autoclaves, Glassware Washers, production vessels, HVAC, Isolators, compressed gasses, plant steam/condensate, bulk chemical distribution and wastewater treatment under minimal supervision in a highly regulated, cGMP environment. Interpret P&ID’s, equipment/system layouts, wiring diagrams, and specifications in planning and performing maintenance and repairs.
· Perform root cause analysis of system failures, substandard equipment performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues, implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
· Supply information and technical data for securing spare parts and equipment asset entry into the CMMS; liaise directly with vendors on supply of parts, upgrades to systems etc as necessary.
· Participate effectively in writing/revising/ rolling out accurate operational procedures, training materials and maintenance procedures for various IPT systems.
· Leaving Certificate or equivalent required.
· Time serviced Apprenticeship or equivalent Certificate/Diploma in an Engineering or related discipline is required.
· Would typically have prior related work experience; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting.
For further information please contact Mick or forward details in confidence to [email protected]