Headcount Solutions has opportunities for Warehouse Technicians in the pharmaceutical industry.
These Warehouse Technicians will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of delivering a lean, optimized and efficient logistics function within the client’s facility. The Logistics team is responsible for inbound, outbound and on-site logistics including international shipping.
· Provide support across all of these key areas.
· Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with the company’s requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to the client’s customers.
· Documentation updates as part of the client’s continuous improvement program.
· Measure, track and update key Logistics and Warehousing metrics to ensure activities run to schedule.
· Work within a dynamic team.
· Leaving Certificate or equivalent required
· Prior related work experience; ideally in logistics/supply chain, within a GMP setting is needed.
· Forklift qualification is required.
· Knowledge of cGMP and GDP is preferred.
· SAP knowledge and experience is preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications required.
· Understanding of Lean Six Sigma Methodology is preferred.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues in a team environment, and with external customers.
· Customer service focus.
· Proven organizational skills.
· Effective time management and multi-tasking skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Trouble shooting skills.
· Goal/results orientated.
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to [email protected]