Headcount are looking to recruit a General Operative for a multinational Company with more than 30 years of experience in medical device testing, data analysis, and global regulatory submission preparation.
The suitable candidate will perform the following duties:
· Working as part of the Utilities team ensuring WFI points of use are weekly sanitised
· Assisting in other general operative activities on Utility equipment
· Working in a highly regulated GMP environment
· Working within a cleanroom – full gowning required.
· Working night shift
The candidates will need to show the following characteristics:
· Ability to take responsibility and close out tasks in a timely manner
· Attention to detail and accuracy in documenting activities
· Work safely, use appropriate PPE, following guidelines, report hazards & incidents.
· Manage time keeping and training.
Send your most updated CV to Michael on [email protected]