Headcount Solutions is seeking 5 Document Controllers to join our team in providing document control support on pharma / medical device projects.
These Coordinators will provide support in the area of document control processes and systems, document archiving and ancillary support processes and systems.
· Reconcile and file documents returned for archiving
· Maintain document repositories and archive
· Create certified copies of documents, including scanning and management of related workflows
· Assist with tasks in relation to the moving of documents to offsite storage location
· Preparation of controlled documents following standard procedures
· Coordinate review and revision of controlled documents
· Review documents for accuracy and completeness while maintaining document workflows
· Provide guidance to users in correct use of document management systems to ensure consistency of system usage
Education and Experience:
· BS/BA preferred with 2+ years relevant work experience to support responsibilities of position.
· Additional related work experience will be substituted for educational requirement.
For further information please contact Michael McElduff on 087-4181507 or forward details in confidence to [email protected]