Headcount Solutions is seeking a Process and Validation Engineer for a long term global project on a 12 month rolling contract.
The project involves the development of a medical device which will be manufactured using a polymer synthesis process in the US with the finishing operations in Ireland. The role requires interaction with both teams in the US and Ireland.
The main responsibilities are:
• Interactions with the US team to optimize and validate the polymer synthesis process.
• Develop packaging solutions with the vendors for the final product.
• Validation of the finishing process at the client site.
• Developing client standards and protocols for validation of devices manufactured via the synthetic route.
· Degree-qualified in science or engineering (ideally chemistry or analytical science).
· Possess a minimum 5 years of experience in process validation applied in pharmaceutical or medical device industry