Headcount Solutions is seeking a Senior Automation Engineer for our client’s biologics facility in Meath. This person will partner with stakeholders in the business, GES and Digital Shop Floor Platform to ensure that projects are correctly scoped and delivered with appropriate technology and qualification standards.
This is an initial 11 months’ contract with the potential for a further 12 months.
· Partner with local business leadership and project teams to scope for Automation and IT aspects of capital projects bringing knowledge of Automation technologies and the Manufacturing Systems Architecture.
· Accountable for finance, staffing and delivery of the end to end scope.
· Understand and educate local project teams on automation standards as they relate to technology selection, system configuration, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), validation, hardware, software environments and business processes.
· Develop and execute project staffing plans.
· Work closely with the QAIT function to ensure compliance with client Quality standards.
· Develop andor provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
· Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
· Support the development and execution of project staffing plans if required.
· Drive efficiencies in execution of projects to reduce costs and cycle times based on standards.
· Engages with stakeholders at all levels of projects.
· Ensures that SDLC is appropriately applied.
· BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical degree.
· 8 or more years of experience in automation/IT support in a similar role with experience in laboratory analytical instrument qualification.
· Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
· Demonstrated ability to analyse and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technological solutions is essential.
· Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, project management and change management skills are essential.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
· Strong record of delivery of automation projects.
· Experience of management of a portfolio of projects