· Establish with the Site Engineering Services Manager the performance goals, schedules, and timetables for activities.
· Assist with the management and supporting of manufacturing / utility / facility project plans.
· Coordinate maintenance of manufacturing & facility equipment to required maintenance schedules.
· Build key relationships with equipment vendors, maintenance team & utility engineers to implement routine/demand maintenance tasks & promote successful outcomes.
· Develop knowledge to become a subject matter expert on various site utilities and systems.
· Work closely with maintenance excellence program team to promote a high-performance culture within the maintenance team and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
· Develops monthly engineering metrics for operations, utilities, and facilities which includes owner ship of Site Maintenance Excellence Program to drive operational improvements including implementing cost savings.
· Represent department at agency, external, divisional, and corporate audits & promote successful outcomes.
· Issue management reports as requested and on time.
· Management of relevant budgets within target.
· Cross train within department to ensure appropriate preventive maintenance schedules are achieved.
· Ensure safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to.
· Support the Engineering Team in ensuring that equipment & systems are maintained to meet the required legal, divisional, and corporate standards.
· Liaise with Global Engineering team as required.
· Ensure the effective management of appropriate internal and external plant projects.
· Implementation of all relevant policies relating to Quality, Engineering & Safety.
· Supervise external contractors which include development of performance metrics for third party service providers of site services.
· Negotiate cost and drive quality & performance with external contractors.
· Prepare appropriate CAPA plans and implement timelines.
· Experience in a number of the below area’s Electrical infrastructure, distribution, Emergency power UPS/RUPS & Backup generation. Plant steam generation & distribution, LPHW generation & distribution, Chilled Water and Potable Water Distribution, Compressed Air Generation & distribution, Air Handling Units, Wastewater treatment, Building Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems, Cleanroom facilities and Building Safety Systems.
· Track record of implementing best practice Engineering standards & building regulations.
· Ability to review completed works against standards, create snag lists & follow through to completion.