Headcount Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Planner for our client’s biotech facility. The Planner will manage inventory, job plans / task list development, preparing work for a multi-disciplined technician team within the CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System – SAP). The Planner is responsible for all pre work planning and resourcing within the production maintenance team including vendors, shutdown and permitting.
- Provide effective support to Production in all aspects of maintenance planning, from analysis of the work requested to determination of the actual work to be performed including tasks, task sequence and methodology.
- Identify the required resources applicable for each task with consideration to technician skills, available labour, team size, parts, materials, special tools and equipment.
- Develop planning schedules for Preventative Maintenance (PM) and Calibrations using a Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Ensure the PM plan is based on equipment and resources availability and includes estimates of costs required of operations and maintenance.
- Accountable for schedule adherence, ensuring continuous improvement via the use of Lean Principles.
- Coordinate maintenance planning and preventative maintenance through completion of planned and emergency work orders, calibrations, PMs etc.
- Document maintenance work, including upgrades, made to existing equipment, including preventative maintenance performed and parts used, to ensure appropriate documentation and records of repair history.
- Ensure the steps referenced from the SAP Plant Maintenance work flows are completed including maintenance order processing, material refurbishment, develop and maintain bills of materials, maintain and improve job plan library.
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports showing performance of adherence to the maintenance schedules analysing trends and proposing improvements, including corrective order backlogs, monthly scheduled PM’s and calibrations.
- Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Typically Trade Qualified/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, ideally in a related Science, Engineering or other technical discipline. i.e. a national craft certificate in a mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation discipline (Level 6 on the QQI). Level 7 or 8 degree in an engineering or science discipline.
- Preferably the candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience in a similar role within a production maintenance / engineering org of a manufacturing facility (preferably GMP).
- Possess an understanding of instrumentation, mechanical and electrical maintenance works.
- Have experience in working on Maintenance Systems i.e. CMMS (preferably SAP).
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org