Headcount Solutions is sourcing a Reliability Engineer for a multinational client’s biologics facility. The reliability engineer will guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems. Measuring asset performance and developing cross functional forums to review and analyze data and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Working with teams to define, design, develop, monitor and refine an Asset Reliability Strategy that includes Prescriptive and Predictive programs to ensure designated site equipment operate safe and reliable.
- Support Investigations or deviations to find root cause and implement effective Corrective and Preventative Actions. Take action to address emerging trends.
- Work with Engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations. Participate in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans.
- Participate in the development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment and technical MRO suppliers and technical maintenance service providers.
- Participates in the final check out of new installations.
- Support the usage of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems.
- Perform data analysis techniques that define operating condition, reliability, and costs of assets such as: Statistical Process Control, Reliability modelling, Asset Utilization, Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Remaining Useful Life.
- Provide technical support to operations, maintenance management and technical personnel. Apply value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign, and make/buy decisions.
- Develop and present Performance Metrics, set up regular cross functional reviews of initiatives.
- Manage and coordinate activities related to the site’s Reliability and Asset Management Plan (RAMP), including periodic report outs to SLT on progress, as well as planning and facilitating annual Risk Bases Asset Management (RBAM) across the site.
- Fulfil the role as a point of contact between the site and the Asset and Reliability Management (ARM CoE)
- Engineering qualification with 4+ years’ experience, some of which needs to be in reliability role.
- A level 8 qualification in engineering with evidence of continuous professional development, in addition a reliability/ asset management qualification is desirable.
- Knowledgeable of asset and reliability Asset Lifecycle Standards, i.e. ISO 55000.
- Experience of problem solving and continuous improvement maintenance requirements and Working knowledge of SAP or another Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Knowledge and experience of Maintenance and Reliability programs.
- Experience in Facilitation of Design Reviews, FMEA Studies, Safety Reviews.
For further information please contact Mick directly or forward details in confidence below.