Headcount Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Engineer for our multinational client’s pharmaceutical facility in Cork. Reporting to Business Unit Manager, this person will be involved in day-to-day maintenance and supporting operations. Ideally looking for 5+ years’ experience working in another multinational GMP environment.
- Reporting to the Site Maintenance Lead the Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support to the maintenance, operations, and project departments on equipment maintenance and reliability matters.
- The Maintenance Engineer will form part of the overall site goal of maximizing asset performance to deliver reliable, competitive and innovative Asset Management.
- Responsible and accountable for the safe accomplishment of activities to all statutory, environmental, regulatory (cGMP), corporate site and department practices and procedures.
- Inputting into equipment design, construction, commissioning and qualification activities.
- Providing technical assistance to maintenance personnel and other departments as required.
- Developing maintenance procedures and equipment files. Assisting with generation, review and revision of maintenance documentation as necessary.
- Developing and managing the critical equipment list.
- Optimising the site preventive maintenance programme (RCM/FMECA based).
- Developing and managing the condition monitoring programme.
- Assisting in the selection of appropriate spare parts to ensure maximum availability of equipment.
- Analyzing equipment data to report on equipment performance.
- Developing a root cause failure analysis system. Supporting investigation and resolution of problems.
- Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation or Process Engineering.
- 3 Years previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Reliability and/or Maintenance experience within a process or pharmaceutical cGMP regulated environment.
- Experience of best practices in preventive maintenance, condition monitoring, maintenance planning, reliability engineering, RCM or FMECA.
- Experience in failure analysis is desirable.
For further information, please contact Mick directly on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to email@example.com