We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our sister company’s project team.
- ETL development of client data / schedules and develop bespoke inhouse workflows
- Design and deliver user-friendly reports and analysis through Power BI
- Use SQL, Azure to extract, manipulate, understand, and present ad-hoc data analyses.
- Automate legacy Excel, Access and manual data extractions through use of reporting software such as Power BI, Power Automate (MS Power Platforms)
- Complete peer reviews and validations of co-workers’ datasets to ensure the team always deliver work of the highest quality
- Work with other members to ensure that end to end delivery of reports, deep-dive analyses and sophisticated data models is streamlined
- Work with our clients to anticipate new or emerging data issues and help deliver data engineering and reporting changes in an agile, timely and highly prioritised manner.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the role of 1 Data Engineer, Data Analyst or Graduate Data Analyst/scientist.
- Degree in relevant discipline i.e. Computer Science Economics, Data Science, Engineering, Physics etc.
- Experience with Power BI and/or Oracle SQL Developer.
- Experience with Python, R. Azure ML or any other relevant data engineering or machine learning tools.
For further information please contact Mick on 086 043 5195 or forward details in confidence to email@example.com