An opportunity for a Specialist Process Scientist has opened up within a leading Biotech multinational, this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within a state of the art, dynamic environment.
· Supporting and executing experimental design, data analysis and interpretation to resolve complex cell culture deviations.
· Supporting process improvement and troubleshooting with end-to-end product focus.
· Provide technical support investigations, new process introduction or change implementation in commercial manufacturing operations.
· Authoring and reviewing development operating procedures and technical reports.
· Supporting global regulatory submissions as needed.
· Applying Lean Six Sigma tools in the Process Sciences group by:
Qualifications and Experience
· 1-3 years’ experience in the Biopharmaceutical industry (preferably practical experience of cell culture processing).
· Experience in drug substance process development, process characterisation studies, mammalian cell technology, biochemistry, cell biology, fluid mechanics and process modelling.
· Experience in executing experimental programs in the laboratory.
· Working knowledge of statistical methods for DOE design and data analysis (e.g., JMP or Design Expert software)
· Experience with technology transfer, regulatory filing, and commercial drug substance manufacturing of biologics is a plus.
· Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
· Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development
· A master’s degree (or higher) in Biological Sciences/Chemistry /Chemical Engineering/Biological Engineering
For more information and a full job spec please email your CV to the link provided.