Project Administration Assistant
We are seeking a Project Administration Assistant for our multinational client’s biopharma facility in Dublin. The role will be to provide an efficient and value enhancing administrative service to the Project team, including meeting organization, meeting presentation preparations, meeting minutes/actions, and follow up on outstanding actions.
- Support the project team in managing their itineraries, daily workload and facilitating their requirements in ensuring all requests are managed in a confidential, professional and efficient manner.
- Assist the Project Manager in the co-ordination of workstream progress and risk reports, compiling status and financial summaries.
- Follow up with Workstream Leads and Project Managers on agreed actions from meetings, resolution of risks, issues, and dependencies Assist in the preparation of correspondence, presentations and/or reports as required.
- Assist the Team with travel coordination and expense reporting.
- Organize, co-ordinate and record meetings as required.
- Administer and co-ordinate the schedule for team meetings, room bookings and associated facilities.
- Provide ad hoc support to other members of the project team, as required.
- Experience of working in an administration or junior project management role, preferably as part of a strongly business focused programme or PMO.
- Practical experience of the concepts and processes required within project management.
- The candidate must have experience working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs, as well as problem solving and administrative ability.
- Excellent PC skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Concur Excellent Interpersonal and Organizational Skills and proven ability to multitask.
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to email@example.com