Headcount Engineering is sourcing a Facilities / Utilities Engineer for a multinational pharmaceutical client in Dublin. This is an initial 12 month contract.
- Liaise with Production Supervisors on maintenance requirements and Preventative Maintenance work, review and develop plant upgrade / decommissioning proposals.
- Ensure that all building repairs and upgrades are maintained to Pharmaceutical Standards. Troubleshooting on utility issues documentation is completed, maintained, and reviewed accordingly.
- Manage Contracts: Boiler / Chillers / Compressors / Sprinkler / Security / Cleaning / Pest Control / Landscaping / Fire Protection / Security Alarms / Cameras / Access Control / Garments / Waste Management, and the Purified Water Generation System.
- Control of Facility/Utility Engineering contractors including pre-qualification, site entry, induction, permit to work, method statements, work inspections and exit from site, and identify and implement measures to affect savings in all energy costs.
- Updating relevant SOP’s, documentation and position papers, and implementation of cost saving initiatives.
- Provide engineering support to Maintenance Technicians to ensure that all plant related duties are successfully carried out, and utility down time reduced.
- Plan and manage small/medium capital projects in the department to successful completion, including decommission of utilities.
- Work closely with the EH&S Department to ensure that all relevant environmental and safety requirements in the plant are met, and perform validations as required on various utility systems.
- Manage all relevant maintenance/facilities budgets and coordinate the implementation of remedial actions identified in audits, and work with client Corporate Engineering on various Facilities related projects.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical or Building Services Engineering. (Level 7 + Framework for National Qualifications)
- 3+ years’ experience in Pharmaceutical or related industries.
- A good working knowledge of the GMP regulations. A strong knowledge of utilities and processes.
- Knowledge of Purified Water systems and PEMAC would be a distinct advantage.
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to [email protected]