Headcount Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for our multinational client’s pharmaceutical facility in Dublin.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Support the manufacturing process and develop expertise on equipment and the process.
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends, in support of process improvement.
- Lead and deliver improvement initiatives and projects across both Products and Processes
- Investigate process deviations and deliver reports to summarise root cause, impact assessment and corrective/preventive actions.
- Assure product and process quality by testing product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes optimization.
- Provide Technical Training to a high level to all business areas and personnel, ensuring learnings and process improvements are shared.
- Provide Qualification and Validation support for process improvement, corrective work and projects.
- Investigate safety incidents and deliver reports to summarise root cause and corrective/preventive actions.
- Promote and implement Safe Working in all work areas and projects.
- Actively promote and participate in cross functional teamwork as an influential team member.
- The ideal candidate will be a Mechanical/Manufacturing/ Engineering graduate with 3-5 yrs. experience in a high speed, highly automated drug or medical device fill/assembly/packaging operation within a highly regulated industry.
- Proficient and experienced in delivering continuous improvement initiatives within manufacturing, with knowledge and competencies in quality, validation and maintenance systems.
- Demonstrated experience in design and execution of technical reports in support of manufacturing process improvement, deviations and problem solving.
- A motivated and flexible person who can formulate detailed plans and projects with minimum supervisory influence and manage them through to completion.
- Demonstrated strong team-working skills including the ability to work effectively and influence decisions across functions, communicating effectively through verbal and written means.
- A track record of developing efficient, innovative and creative solutions to complex and challenging engineering problems, using established tools and frameworks. Lean/Six sigma certification would be advantageous.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to [email protected]