Headcount Solutions is seeking a Senior Equipment Engineer for our multinational client’s biotech facility in Dublin.
Reporting to the Senior Manager for Strategic Engineering Projects, this person will be responsible for scoping and executing technical projects supporting Drug Product manufacturing within Formulation, Component Preparation, Vial/Syringe Filling, Lyophilisation, Device Assembly, Inspection, Labelling and Packaging areas. This includes qualification of new equipment and implementation of associated reliability and maintenance programs.
- Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
- Working with various stakeholders, to scope projects and ensure requirements are satisfied. Project input will span from concept, through design, construction, commissioning and operation.
- Coordinating the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues prior to qualification & start-up.
- Development and implementation of maintenance programs and spare parts inventory optimization with the introduction of new equipment.
- Development and management of change controls.
- Development of detailed specifications, engineering documents, protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Work in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to Root Cause Investigations and Cross Functional Investigations.
- Works in a collaborative manner with the System Owners, Maintenance Supervisors & Technicians, Capital Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience.
- Typically, 5+ years engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology industry / aseptic pharmaceutical environment or Automated Inspection, Labelling and Ancillary processes.
- Filling or Packaging Experience preferred.
- Technology transfer experience preferred.
- Strong mechanical capability with hands on experience in a technical role within a high-volume manufacturing environment, is advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to [email protected]