Automation Engineer – Hybrid Roles
Headcount Solutions is seeking Automation Engineers to join an expanding team at our multinational client’s biopharma facility.
Reporting to the Systems Engineering Coach / Associate Director IT Automation you will provide Automation System support and expertise to assist the manufacturing division to manufacture quality pharmaceutical products to meet priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- Supporting Delta V components of the process including on-floor support of manufacturing activities.
- Active participation in the Tier process and proactively resolving technical issues before they impact the business priorities.
- Ensure supply of high-quality product through ensuring equipment and system availability; maximize performance through continuous process improvement initiatives and other relevant project support.
- Ensure compliance with, implementation and maintenance updates of site-specific SOP’s and technical documentation e.g. Change Management, Incident Problem Management.
- Participate effectively in writing / revising / rolling out accurate operational procedures, training materials and maintenance procedures for various Automation systems; ensure all work is carried out in line with same.
- Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying company Six Sigma tools within Automation on projects such as: problem solving, standardization, reducing cycle time, Lean principles within the process.
- Select, design, and implement new/replacement systems as required for existing or new (tech transfer) processes, equipment and automated systems; continuous improvement initiatives; and Asset Life Cycle Management.
- Resolve technical issues, identifying root causes and defining corrective/preventive actions with the equipment and automated systems.
- Optimize/improve the equipment and automated systems, identifying root causes for deviations, defining corrective/preventive actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a related Business, Science, Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ Emerson DeltaV DCS & DeltaV Batch experience.
- Experienced in the application of engineering best practice, methodologies, tools, software, and principles in the advancement of process improvements and complex project execution.
- Extensive technical and operational expertise in the following disciplines:
– Computer Systems Validation
– Instrumentation/Automation & Control
– Control System/Shopfloor Integration
– Equipment and Process Validation
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org