Headcount Solutions is sourcing a Project Manager for a leading multinational client in Munster. Reporting to the Director of Project Management this role is responsible for managing and ensuring projects progress throughout the project leading the expedition of key activities across function, finding solutions to key problems, and communicating project progress, issues and solutions to management and to the project team.
Key relationships include collaboration of with Engineering Groups, EHS, QA etc across other functional areas, establishing effective working relationships with partners and key stakeholders in the business.
This is a maternity-cover role, up to end January 2024.
- Take Project Lead on projects at appropriate stages of Ideation, Design, Execution and Assessment.
- Build communication with the Sponsor and agree on communication to key Stakeholders on all aspects of projects, establish project communication plan and prepare and present information for key stakeholders in alignment with Sponsor.
- Manage the project planning, tracking and reporting against project Key Deliverables and Final Project Objectives.
- Facilitate the project intake process, assisting in solutioning and how projects should meet the Business Need, Prepares for Stage Gates, and the development of the selected option for CAR approval.
- Determine appropriate project functions, resources and strategies for the Project Delivery Processes and tools via a Project Execution Plan, based on the complexity of the project business strategies, policy, regulations and all local and national legislation.
- Develop Risk Management methodology to identify, evaluate and manage risks to Final Project Objectives, including resource issues, conflicts and other obstacles, aligning with Sponsors, Functional Managers, Core and Extended Team members to establish appropriate resources.
- Facilitate and coordinate the design, execution and close out of all project related activities including managing internal resources and the procurement of third-party contractors, suppliers and consultants and tracking the project against plan to ensure delivery of Final Project Objectives. including, but not limited to safety, scope management, contract and construction management, legal and corporate compliance, quality, project controls, commissioning, qualification and validation of FDA and other agencies regulated facilities including technology transfer and regulations governing product manufacturing through to operational handover.
- Lead all stages of the design process with the Architectural/Engineering (A/E) firm including all aspects of design (Arch, Mech, Elec, Process, Automation, etc.). Ensure design elements of projects are correctly implemented by third party A/E firms.
- Prepare and negotiate standard contracts with AE Firms for design works.
- Track the performance of AE firms and define correction action plans if necessary. This will include the hosting of monthly Design Principals Meetings and review of Monthly Reports generated by the A/E firm.
- Implement the appropriate standards, guidelines, and regulatory requirements e.g. VIPs, SDPs, EHS By Design
- Coordinate/lead key design reviews with SME’s including other corporate or affiliate resources such as EHSS, Risk Management, Security, etc.
- Facilitate Project Close Out activities ensuring operational handover archiving, and financial project close and collation of benchmarking and lessons learned.
- Bachelor Science degree in engineering required.
- Minimum of 7 years of Project Management experience.
- Prior experience managing medium to large capital projects in Supply Chain, R&D, Distribution Centres or Offices.
- Good working knowledge of Project Controls in cost and schedule development, financial assessments and managing of Budget and Schedule.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent preferred.
For further information, please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org