Project Manager (Heat Pump Installation) – ref. MQ150
Headcount Engineering is now looking to expand its onsite managed services team and is seeking to recruit a Project Manager to manage the installation of an industrial scale heat pump at a customer site.
Contract Duration: 8 months
Location: Co. Monaghan
- Prepare a project programme to include completion of procurement, installation and commissioning, noting key milestones.
- Management of the project from installation phase through to final commissioning and handover.
- Time and financial management of the project.
- Management of contractors and liaison with customer.
- Site safety and maintaining a safe system of work.
- Manage contractual variations and claims.
- Management of the works contract with support from commercial department.
- Responsible for site safety and maintaining a safe system of work.
- Prepare and deliver project updates and reports.
- Ensure suite of project files is compiled into a complete handover package for the customer.
- Engineering degree or equivalent, preferably in a mechanical engineering discipline.
- 8-10 years’ experience project design and implementation.
- Experience of project management and able to demonstrate a successful track record.
- Knowledge of the principles of project management.
- Knowledge and experience of contract management.
- Understanding and knowledge of energy management, energy efficiency and heat pump/heat recovery systems.
- Highly desirable: experience or knowledge of facility and/or asset management, Operation and Maintenance. ISO 50001 implementation and SI 426 Auditing experience.
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to [email protected]