Headcount Solutions is seeking a number of Chemical Engineers to support an API process at our client’s manufacturing facility in Tipperary. These chemical engineers with work with the API technical group along with a high performing team of engineers and chemists to develop a deep understanding of the processes, to optimise, troubleshoot and develop processes in line with the business strategy to ensure the highest quality of product is manufactured in the API facilities.
· Direct ownership of manufacturing process equipment and supply product processes.
· Process and equipment optimisation in order to sustain and improve product quality, yields and throughput. Making recommendations and implementing measures to improve production systems, equipment performance, yields and quality of product.
· Interfacing with new product development groups to integrate new products into the facility either as new process development entities or as product transfer from another manufacturing facility. Supporting migration of process knowledge for product technical transfers from facility.
· Execution of process development on existing products or new late-stage clinical products including scale up to plant equipment.
· Identifying continuous improvement activities and leading or participating in cross-functional teams to implement.
· Providing on-the-floor technical support to the Production Team Leaders for process/equipment optimization and troubleshooting.
· Leading the facility preparations in support of cleaning and turnaround.
· Manage procedures/sops and business practices associated with the assigned area, including continuous improvement.
· An honours degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
· Minimum 1 years’ experience in API production or related environment
· Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time, meet deadlines and produce quality deliverables.
· Decision making – analyses issues from different points of view, able to draw accurate conclusions from analyses to support decision making and make timely decisions.
· Ability to identify areas for improvement either in business systems or product development. Demonstrated ability to be self-driven with respect to implementing identified improvement initiatives.
For further information please contact Mick or forward details in confidence to [email protected]