Headcount Solutions is seeking a Project Change Management Engineer to support Capital and Expense projects at our client’s site in Tipperary. Reporting to the Site Projects Lead, the incumbent will be responsible for the change management for a number of projects.
· Link with project team to develop project change control document.
· Review any queries that may arise from project change control committee.
· Generate action list and assign actions on track-wise and review until closure.
· Review equipment list with project team and issue request for tag numbers.
· Complete equipment registration forms.
· Compile CCR’s for equipment, instrumentation, pipework and bonding.
· Ensure Handover Packs from vendor/contractors contain the required information and issue deadline date to vendor/contractors for packs.
· Compile change control packs and circulate for approval.
· Prepare Documentation Handover Section – (warranty etc.)
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience working in Pharm/Bio Pharm industry with experience in project activities in maintenance, engineering and project management practices.
· Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
· Familiar with engineering project management tools
· Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
· Excellent communication /presentation skills.