Headcount Group are a specialist engineering and recruitment consultancy placing candidates on a permanent, contract and interim basis to the manufacturing, engineering design and construction sectors.
The trust you place in us with your personal data is at the centre of everything we do. At Headcount Group, we are committed to following all principles and obligations of the General Data Protection Regulation
Please review this policy before agreeing that we can process your data.
What kinds of personal data do we collect?
• Contact information such as address and phone number
• 3rd party references
• Notes from meetings/interviews/phone calls with you
• Assessment test results e.g. psychometric tests
• Your work experience and qualifications
• Any other data related to possible work placements
• Your consent
How your data will be collected?
Headcount Group collects personal data directly from you, when you:
• Deal with Headcount Group by phone, letter, email or web
• Supply a CV or other form of application
• Subscribe to email updates
• Submit information in connection with an application
• Complete psychometric assessments
We may also collect personal data from 3rd parties, including:
• Professionals references
• Results of competency tests
• Subjective feedback on performance
• Information from or about you in relation to workplace complaints, accidents
• Any inquiry in which you are involved – insurance, litigation, registration, disciplinary, etc.
If collecting information from a 3rd party we will seek your consent or otherwise make you aware of the collection and the reasons for it.
How your data will be stored
We will store your data in our Recruitment Database (SW2), an internal system accessible only by ourrecruitment team based in our Dublin offices.
What we will do with your data
Headcount Group may use your personal data for the following reasons:
• to provide recruitment and related services
• to define suitable opportunities
• to apply for jobs on your behalf
• to allow you to submit your CV, apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to Headcount Group’s job alerts
• to contact you on occasion with information with career opportunities
How will we share/disclose your data?
Headcount Group may disclose your personal data to third parties where relevant:
• prospective employers and parties such as referees
• other parties involved in the supply of personnel
• professional associations or registration bodies
• regulatory or law enforcement agencies if required
Unless permitted by you, or required by law, Headcount Group will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of your personal data.
Security of your personal data
Our security procedures protect your data from being misused, misplaced, or accessed, changed or disclosed by unauthorised people. Your data can only be accessed by authorised persons in order to provide you
with recruitment and recruitment-related services.
Retention of your personal data
We will delete your personal data from our systems if we have not had any meaningful contact with you (or, where appropriate, the company you are working for or with) for ten years (or for such longer period as we
believe in good faith that the law or relevant regulators require us to preserve your data).
After this period, it is likely your data will no longer be relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Your rights as a Data Subject
Requesting access to your data
You may request a copy of any personal data Headcount Group holds about you.
Keeping your personal data up to date
You may request that we make changes to your data, to ensure that it is accurate and up to date.
Requesting removal of your data from our database
You may get in touch with us at any time to request removal of your data from our database.
Objecting to, or requesting restriction of, processing
You may, under certain circumstances, object or request restriction of our processing of your data.
Withdrawal of consent
You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your data at any time.
Exercising your rights, or getting in touch
To exercise your rights, or to get in touch in relation to your data, simply send an email to email@example.com outlining the nature of your request. We will respond promptly to your query.
Clicking on links and banner advertisements and RSS feeds may result in your transfer to another website, where data privacy practices may be different to that of Headcount Group. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these privacy policies as we do not accept responsibility for and do not have control over them or any information or data collected by or for them.